In many applications, a dock leveler isn’t the best choice. If you need ground-to-dock height loading abilities, a dock lift may be the proper fit. The best choice simply depends on your application and needs. We carry a variety of dock lifts to make sure you get the best solution:
A NorDock hydraulic scissors lift is a high-quality piece of equipment designed and built for a long and productive life.
- Ease of use with full hydraulic push button controls
- A wide range of capacities and sizes for nearly any loading dock application
- Long life and low cost of ownership with all pivot points having lifetime lubricated bushings and self-aligning spherical bearings (no steel-on-steel pivots)
- Cam follower type rollers with high tensile needle bearings have a longer life for reduced maintenance and ownership costs
- Heavy duty hydraulic cylinders with velocity fuse and chromed cylinder rod
- Weatherproof controls and retractable pendant control
- Options include: Electrical perimeter stops, in-motion lights and/or horn, roll-off stops, accordion and roller type curtains, longer and/or spring assisted bridge, keyed lock out and disconnects
The NorDock Mast Guide lift is a hydraulic operated lift capable of working in the toughest applications and environments. One common place is the loading dock. With a low-profile design, the Mast Guide lift can work in places a traditional scissors type dock lift cannot.
- Low-profile design can be used without a pit, eliminating concrete work
- Excellent stability and uniformed operating speed throughout entire operating range
- No maintenance on sealed guide rollers
- Weatherproof controls
- Many available options to fit your needs