Overhead Doors / Sectional
The most common door used in the Midwest is the overhead sectional door. Not so common are high-quality overhead sectional doors. Dock & Door Tec has made it easy for you by partnering with two of the highest-quality manufacturers in the US and World market.
CHI Doors, based out of Illinois, offers a full line of commercial sectional doors, operators and accessories. Features include:
- Many available sizes and types, non-insulated and insulated with R-value ranging from 7 to 17.5
- Wide-range of models available, including sandwich and pan style doors
- Variety of window sizes and types (including non-glass for food applications)
- Full-view aluminum doors with pleasing aesthetics
- Complete line of powered options with all needed safeties, entrapment devices, activations and accessories
Midland Doors, based out of Minnesota and North Dakota, is another premium choice with many models to choose from. Features include:
- 3″ thick models with closed-cell polystyrene insulation that won’t take on water or moisture to create the most robust and energy efficient doors available
- Various sandwich and pan doors for all industrial and commercial needs
- Unique swing-up center post system designed for openings up to 60 feet wide
If you have a sectional door application or need, we have a solution.
One word of caution when purchasing overhead sectional doors: you get what you pay for. Upfront savings will result in higher long term costs. Not to mention the overhead door will fail at the worst time possible, causing costly problems for you and many others. Avoid the pitfalls and partner with Dock & Door Tec to build a door that meets your needs now and in the future.