Rolling steel doors, often called coiling doors, are a staple throughout many industries. A utilitarian type of door, it offers security and basic function. Dock and Door Tec chooses to offer CHI doors for rolling steel projects.
CHI doors rolling steel doors feature:
- Manual, chain-hoist or power operated
- Constructed of individual slats, approximately 2-1/2″ inches in height
- Available in non-insulated, polystyrene insulated or foamed-in-place polyurethane insulated for superior R-value and life
- Robust design and slats available in 18, 20, 22 and 24 gauge
- Very aesthetically pleasing door with unique half hexagon pleasing hood design
- Available in gray, white, tan, brown, galvanized or custom powder coating (188 colors)
- Can mount on any type of jamb (metal, wood, concrete and more)
- Available in floor mount or counter shutter models
- Rolling grille style security products are also available
We have installed these doors in a wide range of applications and sizes, up to 30′ wide and up to 30′ high. We can go even larger depending on your needs. Reach out to your account rep today to get the right solution.