In many applications, a dock leveler isn’t the best choice. If you need ground-to-dock height loading abilities, a dock lift may be the proper fit. The best choice simply depends on your application and needs. We carry a variety of dock lifts to make sure you get the best solution:
A NorDock hydraulic scissors lift is a high-quality piece of equipment designed and built for a long and productive life.
some benefits are...
- The NorDock Mast Guide lift is a hydraulic operated lift capable of working in the toughest applications and environments. One common place is the loading dock. With a low-profile design, the Mast Guide lift can work in places a traditional scissors type dock lift cannot.
Advantages of a NorDock Mast Guide lift include:
- Low-profile design can be used without a pit, eliminating concrete work
- Excellent stability and uniformed operating speed throughout entire operating range
- No maintenance on sealed guide rollers
- Weatherproof controls
- Many available options to fit your needs
If you don’t see the type of lift you are looking for, check out our in-plant lifts or contact us with your challenge!
Not all businesses are the same. Not all loading docks and doors are the same. Not all service providers are the same.
Find out how we can provide a unique solution that is a perfect fit for your unique needs.