Our partnership with school districts becomes clear when we look into where most of our connections stem from. All school districts have fire doors and being the leader in our industry as far as fire doors are concerned we are the go to provider for fire door drop testing in Minnesota. We have clarity on the life safety now and in whats to come with the future of fire door drop testing.
How we work with districts?
Since each we have worked with is vastly different we have worked with key decision makers within each independent district to find out what works best for them this can consist of:
- Pulling together essential district decision makers.
- Walking through the facility identifying doors and potential renovations that may have altered the state or application of the door and more.
- A meeting (if needed) with the districts fire marshal to bring further awareness behind the existing application as well as expectations.
- Drop testing done by certified technicians.
- An educational meeting with all influenced district team members to understand the fire doors purpose, alteration affect, and more.
BUT, what about everything else?
Of course we can apply any of our services to a school district, but we feel our value and unmatched partnership stems from a connection initially about the life safety of those within the school district as it applies to fire doors.
Not all businesses are the same. Not all loading docks and doors are the same. Not all service providers are the same.
Find out how we can provide a unique solution that is a perfect fit for your unique needs.