Whether you have an immediate emergency need or a nagging “I better get this fixed sometime” issue, we can help.
What to expect when our technician arrives at your facility...
- A professional, well-trained service technician will arrive in a clean, organized and well-stocked DDT service truck complete with all needed tools and typical PPE
- Prior to beginning work, our technician will meet with you to review any facility-specific requirements
- We will perform a full diagnosis of the issue. Our technician will identify the root cause(s) of the breakdown or performance issues
- Notification of any and all safety concerns and OSHA compliance issues will be brought to your attention
- If feasible (and usually it is), we will make the repairs during the visit
- If additional repairs, information, services, or equipment replacement are needed, your account manager will follow up with you
- All our repairs are guaranteed to last for the life of the part or equipment, including all welding repairs. All of our technicians are certified welders
What to expect when you contact us...
- Our phones are always answered by a fully trained staff member who understands loading dock equipment and doors
- After a few pertinent questions, we will put you in touch with your account manager or schedule a service call depending on your needs
- You will receive a return reply on our request service form within an hour, or the next business day if after 4 pm CST
- If you are a new client, we will need a credit card or completed credit application before an initial visit
- Same day and 24/7 emergency service is available. If after hours, simply call 763-753-0792 and follow the prompt
Rest assured when partnering with us. We are...
- Fully insured (inquire for COI)
- OSHA trained
- Fully staffed with certified welders (inquire for certificates)
- Certified to operate forklifts, man lifts, aerial lifts, etc.
- Certified to operate our company-owned cranes
- Over 98% successful on all service calls during the initial trip
- Factory and manufacturer trained
- IDA (International Door Association) trained
- SDS Compliant
- Hot work trained w/ fire extinguisher training
- Drug screened & background checked
- Certified and trained in PPE usage
- AWAIR Safety Program compliant (inquire for copy)
- Focused on safety—all technicians attend weekly company safety meetings
- IDEA accredited
- BBB accredited with an A+ rating
If you need immediate service, please contact us now
Not all businesses are the same. Not all loading docks and doors are the same. Not all service providers are the same.
Find out how we can provide a unique solution that is a perfect fit for your unique needs.