Why be Proactive?
Every piece of loading dock & door equipment needs proper maintenance to continue functioning at peak level. Often referred to simply as PM or PMP, Planned Maintenance / Preventive Maintenance is essential to keep your equipment working.
We prefer more than just “working” equipment. That’s why we have a Proactive Maintenance Program. We find and fix small problems before they become big ones.
Our Proactive Maintenance Program Advantages
The differences between our proactive program and a run-of-the-mill PM program are significant. Our industry-exclusive Proactive Maintenance Program includes all the features of a run-of-the-mill program such as:
- Operational check
Plus all of these additional features:
- OSHA / AIB / USDA etc. compliance
- Loading dock equipment (asset) protection and listing
- Digital, secure documentation of all your assets – available in easy to read reports and summaries
- Capital expenditure budget planning for future equipment upgrades or replacement
- A true detailed fine-tooth comb inspection – done to the equipment manufacturers specifications and industry standards
- Proper and continual training for your personnel (operation and maintenance)
- Assistance with relative safety procedures and policies
- Basic programs that provide operational or walk through checks are available
- Higher-level programs offering asset cost tracking, consumable items management, and documentation are also available
- Flexibility – we customize our program to fit your needs and truly make this your program, not ours
Why settle for a basic maintenance program that leaves your equipment in barely working condition? Would you like to get the best maintenance plan available? Contact us today.
Are you getting what you pay for with your current maintenance plan? To find out check out our Man-to-Man Challenge.
As an IDEA accredited company we are committed to quality, integrity and continuing education. We have voluntarily chosen to hold ourselves to the standards of excellence and professionalism set forth by the Institute of Door Dealer Education and Accreditation.